sleep-wearA biometric suit that monitors a space traveler’s activity and sleeping patterns reacting in realtime.
This project is solving the SpaceT challenge. Description
The reactive biometric suit's color fluxuates to indicate the human’s activity level and vital signatures.
- The suit becomes a visual indicator of person’swell being. Crew members can quickly identify body stress indications in others without having to monitor dashboards behind a computer screen.
...Instead the suit becomes the interface...
The reactive suit can perform automated tasks on the user’s environment such as:
- REM sleep optimization.
- Provide coolant or warmth.
- Execute MACRO commands to wireless components.
- Provide visual indicators of body stress.
- Limit power consumption
- Exercise recommendations.
Will be using my FitBit to calculate the datapoints and an Arduino to depict the connection between activity/sleep and the physical environment using EL Wire.
License: Apache License 2.0 (Apache-2.0)
Source Code/Project URL: https://github.com/decapyre/SleepWear
Video Presentation (35s) - http://youtu.be/CchHLr-iSeU